Protea's Mass Spec Grade Protein Standards are for use in mass spectrometry, molecular biology, and life science laboratories. These products are high quality standards for use in the calibration of protein analyses by electrospray ionization (ESI) and MALDI mass spectrometry analyses. The Protein Standards also provide an excellent sample for proteomics method development, enzymatic digestion studies, and characterization of LC-MS analytical systems. For quality assurance and standardization purposes, each standard protein is provided with a high-resolution mass spectrum of the protein.
- Protein Source Molecular Weight (Da)
- Bovine serum albumin (BSA) bovine serum 66399
- Carbonic anhydrase bovine erythrocytes 29024
- Cytochrome C equine heart 12360
- Lysozyme chicken egg white 14305
- Myoglobin equine heart 16951
- Ovalbumin chicken egg white 42750